- Plastic Bag Free Britain: Is this achievable or actually even desirable?
- Powered by Pond Scum: Could biodiesel from algae be a viable transportation fuel?
- World Running Dry: An examination of the concept of “virtual water” in relation to the impending global water crisis
- Nature in the city: Can allotments improve the well-being of urban dwellers?
- Why does utility cycling represent such a minor proportion of urban journeys made in the UK?
I’m also currently working on my thesis which is entitled “Suburan Food Farms: What contribution can they make in reducing the environmental impact of the current centralised petroleum-based food network”. This is very much a working title but it is the jist of what I want to explore. A brief overview of what I want to achieve is available here (PDF).